How to test your webcam and microphone
(you can do this before the show and/or during the show if needed)
1. Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=BUIGP
& you are logged into your account at Facebook.
2. Go to our live show application page at: http://apps.facebook.com/scrapbookheaven/
3. You will need to "allow" this application (click "allow")
4. Click on the blue button that says "Test your webcam/mic"
5. A box will pop-up and attempt to access your webcam/mic automatically. Click on "change privacy settings" button if needed and then "allow" in the Adobe Flash window.
6. If working correctly, you should be able to see yourself in the window live. Click "start recording" link below the window to test out your mic and webcam. It will play back for you so you can verify it is all working correctly. This is ONLY visible to YOU... so test away!
7. If you need troubleshooting click on the appropriate "troubleshooting tips" while in the testing window.
We look forward to "seeing" you live! Don't be shy... share your project and ideas!
**Note for MAC users: You'll need to choose the USB cam option even though you may be using the built-in webcam.